Low-waisted jeans: how to match them?
Today we talk about low-waisted jeans, a must have that should never be missing in your wardrobe!
Low-waisted jeans are an iconic and versatile; it is a type of trousers made of denim fabric, characterized by a belt positioned lower than the normal waist.
This type of pant was very popular in the 90s and has recently made its comeback as a trendy fashion item.
It can be combined with any type of top, from elegant shirts to sports shirts.
Moreover, it is possible to choose from a great variety of styles: skinny, flared, wide leg, boyfriend, etc.
If you want to add a touch of freshness to your wardrobe, a pair of low-rise jeans could be the right choice for you.
But how can you combine this type of jeans to get a perfect look for every occasion? Here are some ideas:
- Sport looky: for a sporty look, you can opt for a pair of low-waisted jeans and combine them with a crop sweatshirt with hood and sneakers. As an alternative to the sweatshirt, you can consider an oversized fit t-shirt. Add a cap for an extra touch of style.
- Glamorous look: for a glamorous look, you can choose a pair of low-waisted jeans and combine them with a body. For this combination, we suggest not choosing jeans that are too tight or tight: choose instead a pair of low-waisted jeans that are comfortable and wide-leg. Pair with a mini bag to get a perfect look.
- Elegant look: for an elegant look, instead, choose a pair of low-waisted trousers and combine them with a blazer with tone-on-tone bustier. Add a pair of heels and a clutch bag for a touch of class.
- See-through look: try combining your jeans with a transparent top or a mesh sweater, see-through effect. Choosing a total black outfit raises the bar of elegance. Add accessories to give a touch of style, they will in fact give that something extra to your outfit and make the combination more impactful.
- Vintage look: for a vintage look, you can opt for a pair of faded low-waisted jeans and combine them with a checked or total white shirt , maybe knotted, and a pair of cowboy boots. Add a wide-brimmed hat for a touch of authenticity.
- Minimalist look: for a minimal look combine your jeans with a white crop T-shirt or a shirt: an oversized shirt with a masculine cut can become extremely feminine if knotted at the waist just above the navel. Remember to use neutral colors for a clean and minimal effect.
In any case, remember to choose a pair of low-rise jeans that fit your figure well.
Now is the time to experiment through these little tips, new combinations to find your perfect look.
Remember that fashion is an art and that there are no fixed rules: the important thing is to feel comfortable with what you are wearing and to reflect your personality through your style.
Don't be afraid to experiment and get out of your comfort zone: it is often when we get involved and try new things that we discover our true style.
The important thing is to feel comfortable with what you're wearing.
See you soon!